Characteristics of the dry hot water bottle dream Catcher
- Complies with BS 8433 standard: 2004
- To be heated at microwave
- Recommended for people with allergies
- Removable cushion
Tips for using the dry hot water bottle dream Catcher
1. Make sure your microwave is cleaned and clean. Avoid contact with oil or grease which can ignite if they get too hot.
2. Remove the cushion cover before heating. Heat the cushion, uncovered, in the microwave in accordance with the recommended heating times below.
3. Make sure your microwave is cleaned and clean. Avoid contact with oil or grease that may ignite if it becomes too hot.
4. Shake the cushion to evenly distribute the heat.
5. The cushion can be taken directly from the microwave oven after heating. Then replace the cushion in its cover.
6. If a second consecutive use is desired for additional comfort, do not reheat according to the instructions in the table above, until after the cushion has returned to room temperature.