Characteristics of the dry hot water bottle
- Complies with BS 8433 standard: 2004
- To be heated microwave
- Recommended for people with allergic terrain
- Cushion with removable cover
Tips for using the dry hot water bottle
1. Make sure your microwave is cleaned and clean. Avoid contact with oil or grease that may ignite if it becomes too hot.
2. Remove the cushion cover before heating. Heat the cushion, unsheathed, in the microwave in accordance with the recommended heating times below.
3. Make sure your microwave is cleaned and clean. Avoid contact with oil or grease that may ignite if it becomes too hot.
4. Shake the cushion to evenly distribute the heat.
5. The cushion can be recovered directly from the microwave oven after heating. Then replace the cushion in its cover.
6. If a second consecutive use is desired for extra comfort, heat up again according to the instructions in the table above, only after the cushion has returned to room temperature.